Monday, March 06, 2006

Taking Five

Sorry I dropped off the radar for a bit. The last two days have been a strategical nightmare for me. Forget about the stress & emotional end of it, just the logistics have been difficult. I went from canvassing Saturday night/Sunday morning to then driving up to check in on my mother. That right there is 3 hours round trip not counting the visit time. My friend finally did pass away yesterday morning so from Carmel Ridge I drove out to Queens to spend time with his family. I was able to take care of some of the small details for them so I at least feel like I've done something to help.

See? Constant motion, logistical nitemare.

Hopefully later I can sit for more than 3 minutes (preferably NOT in a vehicle) & actually unload.

9 Comments:

Blogger The Rev. Dr. Kate said...

My thoughts are with you on the death of your friend. How is your Mom? And aside for constant motion and logistical nitemares, how are you?
Kate+

2:01 PM  
Blogger VDOFan said...

Thanks for letting us know. I"m glad you were there to be able to help them somewhat. It's always nice to be able to help when you can, when you feel the most helpless in siutations.

Hope you can unload.. and have a nice time to yourself..

Take care

hugs Janice

2:10 PM  
Blogger Riccie said...

Take care of yourself at this time. We'll still be here.

6:41 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

Bobby Goren is always there for those that need him-whether it be on a professional or personal basis. Hope he can take some time to be good to himself and that there are others that will be kind to him.

7:09 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Sounds like a stressful time. Hope things settle down for you soon.

7:11 PM  
Blogger rachelcoelho said...

Hi Bobby,I'm new to this site.My condolences to you for your friend.I'm sure he is in a better place,and not suffering anymore. I hope you will feel better soon.

7:58 PM  
Blogger DNY LOVES CRIMINAL MINDS said...

Bobby: My prayers are certainly with the family and friends of your deceased friend. I hope you have a chance to relax and unwind soon. :)

8:40 PM  
Blogger Detective Alex Eames said...

There is a time and there is a place, Bobby. I'm sorry about everything.

12:53 AM  
Blogger Jules said...

And I thought I had a bad week. I am truly sorry about your friend. Best wishes to his family.

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home